Vodka Mojito Drink
The Vodka Mojito Drink is a refreshing twist on a rum Mojito. Its’ fresh lime and mint flavor are the perfect combinations to provide you with a delicious beverage to quench your thrust on a hot summer day. Or, you can serve this cocktail to guests during your next dinner party or backyard BBQ.
So if rum is not for you but you still want a mojito then give this cocktail a try. You will enjoy this beverage for just about any occasion, anytime.
Want more recipes like this one check out my post Mojitos-30 different ways
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 2 oz Vodka of your choice
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 12 Mint leaves (save 2 for garnish)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 6 fl oz Club Soda
- 2 c Ice, crushed or cubed
- In a cocktail shaker add mint and lime wedges (save 2 lime wedges and 2 mint leaves for garnish)
- Add sugar and muddle ingredients to release flavors and dissolve the sugar.
- Add the vodka and shake, shake, shake.
- Strain mixture over ice in two tall glasses.
- Add the vodka and top with the club soda.
- Stir and garnish with a lime wedge and a mint leaf in each drink.
- Drink and Enjoy!