Tropical Fruit Mojito Drink
This Tropical Fruit Mojito Drink is a delicious refreshing tropical beverage that will make you want to head for the islands. The combination of guava and coconut make this mojito a tasty drink everyone will love! Great for an afternoon get-together or a backyard BBQ or whenever you want a relaxing evening cocktail.
Whenever you choose to serve this cocktail you will enjoy the delicious mix of tropical flavors that this drink offers. Mix one up or mix up a pitcher, they are fast and easy and you will be enjoying your drink in a matter of minutes. So, go ahead and make yourself one today!
Note: If serving to children you can omit the alcohol from this drink and add coconut milk. This makes a great punch for a child’s party.
Also, along with the guava you can add to or change the combination of fruits to your liking, a few suggestions include strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, bananas, pineapple, mango, papaya, or any other fruit you desire.
For more delicious recipes like this read my post Mojitos-30 different ways
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 4 fl oz guava juice
- 4 fl oz coconut flavored rum of your choice
- 1 c club soda
- 1 lime, cut into wedges (save 2 wedges for garnish)
- 12 mint leaves (save 2 leaves for garnish)
- 2 c ice, crushed or cubed
- In a cocktail shaker add the mint leaves and lime wedges. Muddle together to release flavors.
- Add the coconut rum and the guava juice.
- Add 1/2 of the ice and shake, shake, shake!
- Add remaining ice to two tall glasses. If you desire a sweeter drink, before adding the ice to the glasses you can run a lime wedge around the top of the glass and dip in sugar.
- Strain shaker mixture into each glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a mint leaf.
- Drink and Enjoy!