STRAWBERRY SIMPLE SYRUP RECIPE
The Strawberry Simple Syrup recipe is a delicious and easy recipe to make and can be prepared in minutes.
It is great to use in cocktails, non-alcohol beverages, baked goods, and candies. So, go ahead and try a delicious Strawberry and Pineapple Mojito here. They are delicious and refreshing.
Mix it in fruit salads or serve it on ice cream. Because it is a fruity and refreshing syrup you’ll find ways to use it again and again.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 20m
- 2 c Strawberries, stems removed and chopped in half.
- 3 c Water
- 2 c Sugar
- In a saucepan add the water and bring to a boil.
- Add the strawberries and the sugar to the saucepan and bring back to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med-low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and steep until cool.
- Strain mixture through a sieve or a cheesecloth and place in an airtight container or glass jar.
- Syrup can be stored in an airtight container or glass jar with lid in the refrigerator for up to one month.