Strawberry Mojito Drink
For A refreshing drink to cool you off on those hot summer days you will want to try this Strawberry Mojito Drink. Its’ delicious light combination of flavors will help to quench your thirst and will taste great!
The recipe is so easy and fast that you’ll be relaxing with a refreshing cocktail before you know it. Very little work involved.
Try one after a hard day’s work or serve them to friends and family. They are so good they will be coming back for more. Give them a try, you’ll be glad you did.
For this cocktail, you can use frozen strawberries if needed. Although, fresh is always the better!
For more great recipes like this see my post Mojitos-30 different ways
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 12 Mint leaves (save 2 for garnish)
- 6 Strawberries (medium size)
- 1 Lime
- 4 tsp. sugar or simple syrup
- 2 c Club soda
- 2 c Ice, crushed or cubed
- Add to a cocktail shaker the mint leaves (remember to save 2 for garnish), 6 strawberries, lime wedges (save 2), and sugar.
- Muddle ingredients together to release flavor and desolve sugar.
- Divide the shaker ingredients into 2 tall glasses.
- Add ice to both glasses.
- Add the light rum and stir.
- Top off with the club soda.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and mint leaf.
- Drink and Enjoy!