RASPBERRY SIMPLE SYRUP RECIPE
This Raspberry Simple Syrup recipe is simple, just as the name implies. It is simple to prepare and is done in minutes.
You can use it in cocktails, beverages, baked goods, fruit salads. Or simply add it to a glass of water for a refreshing fruity drink.
Store any remaining syrup in a airtight container or glass jar with lid in the refrigerator for up to one month.
Also, this raspberry simple syrup makes the perfect syrup to give as a gift. Just add the syrup to a pretty container or jar and label with a crafty tag and send it off to the lucky recipient. Or, if you like you can just enjoy it for yourself!
For more recipes like this see my post on How to make and infuse simple syrup. You will find 13 different recipes. Give one of them or all of them a try.
Want some ideas on how to bake with raspberry syrup? Check out 65 Raspberry Recipes that are tart, sweet, and totally delicious from epicurious.com.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- 1 c Raspberries
- 1 Sugar
- 1 Water
- In a saucepan add the water and bring to a boil.
- Add to the saucepan the raspberries and the sugar. Bring ingredients back to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and steep until cool.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
- Pour any unused portion into an airtight container or a glass jar with lid.
- Syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one month.