Raspberry Mojito Drink
These Raspberry mojitos are easy to prepare and so refreshing. It is a delicious drink that will leave you wanting more with its combination of sweet raspberries, mint, and rum this just might become your favorite go-to drink.
Serve this at your next backyard BBQ, family gathering, or dinner party. Your guests will love them and you will love how easy they are to prepare!
Preparing the raspberry puree can be done ahead of time so you can spend more time with your guests and less time in the kitchen.
For more recipes like this one check out Mojitos-30 different ways.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6m
- Total Time: 16m
- 1 c raspberries (save 6 whole raspberries)
- 1 lime
- 4 mint leaves (save one for garnish)
- 1 c of water
- 3/4 c sugar
- 2 oz light rum of your choice
- 2 oz raspberry puree
- 2 oz club soda
- Ice (cubed or crushed)
- In a small saucepan add the raspberries, (save 6) water, and the sugar.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes on med heat until mixture is thickened.
- Strain mixture with a sieve to remove seeds and smooth mixture.
- Mixture can be stored in an airtight bottle or jar for later use.
- In a tall glass muddle together 3 raspberries and the mint leaves (save one for garnish).
- Put ice in a tall glass then add the rum, raspberry puree, and then top off with club soda.
- Garnish with remaining raspberries and a sprig of mint.