Pineapple Mojito Drink
For a refreshing taste reminiscent of the tropical islands, you’ll love this Pineapple Mojito drink. The citrusy flavor of the pineapple and lime is a delicious combination of flavors that blend well together and provide a light tasty beverage that is sure to quench your thirst.
Prepare one for yourself or make a pitcher and serve to family and friends!
For more recipes like this one visit my post on Mojitos-30 different ways.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 2 c Pineapple, cut into wedges (save 2 wedges for garnish)
- 2 Limes, sliced (save 2 slices for garnish)
- 12 Mint leaves (save 2 slices for garnish)
- 2 tsp. Simple sugar syrup
- 3 fl oz white rum of your choice
- 2 c Club soda
- 2 Ice, crushed or cubed
- Add to a cocktail shaker pineapple wedges, lime slices, mint leaves, and simple syrup.
- Muddle the ingredients together with a muddler or the back of a large spoon. Muddle until flavors are released.
- Add to the shaker the rum and 1/2 of the ice and shake, shake, shake!
- Add the remaining ice to 2 large glasses. Strain contents of shaker evenly between the 2 glasses.
- Top with club soda and stir. This drink can also be blended if you like.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge, lime slice, and mint if desired.
- Drink and Enjoy!