Pineapple Coconut Mojito Drink
The Pineapple Coconut Mojito is a delicious combination of sweet pineapple, lime juice, and creamy coconut milk. A great cocktail to relax with and easy to prepare. So take a break and enjoy a Pineapple Coconut Mojito!
For more delicious Mojito recipes see my post on Mojitos 30 different ways.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 1 lime ( halfed and then cut into quarters)
- 1/4 c fresh mint (remember to save a sprig of mint for garnishing)
- 1 oz Coconut rum
- 2 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp. Coconut milk
- 2 oz Club Soda
- Ice (crushed or cubed)
- Lime wedge
- Pineapple slice
- Add 1/2 of the lime quarters and fresh mint to a shaker cup.
- Muddle the lime and mint.
- Add rum, pineapple juice, and coconut milk.
- Add some ice to the shaker cup, put on the lid and shake, shake, shake!
- Pour the mixture in a tall glass over ice and top with club soda.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, pineapple slice, and a sprig of mint.