Orange and Lemon-lime Mojito Drink
Try this citrusy Orange and Lemon-lime Mojito Drink. It’s the perfect drink on a hot summer day. The combination of flavors makes this drink a delicious and refreshing beverage you can enjoy anytime. So easy to prepare and done in a snap! Mix one up and enjoy, you’ll be glad you did.
While your relaxing with your Orange and Lemon-lime Mojito Drink why not get inspirational as well. Check out this post on Inspirational quotes to live by.
Want to try some other Mojito flavors. See: Mojitos-30 different ways and choose your favorite mix.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 4 tbsp. Orange juice concentrate
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges (save 2 wedges for garnish)
- 12 Mint leaves
- 2 tsp. Simple sugar syrup
- 3 fl oz White rum of your choice
- 8 fl oz Club soda
- 2 c Ice, crushed or cubed
- In a cocktail shaker add the orange juice concentrate, lemons, limes, (remember to save 2 wedges each for garnish) mint leaves, (save 2 for garnish) and the simple sugar syrup.
- Muddle ingredients with a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon until all ingredients are combined and flavors have been released.
- Add 1/2 of the ice and the rum to the cocktail shaker and shake, shake, shake.
- Add remaining ice to two tall glasses. Then strain the contents of the shaker into the glasses.
- Add a lemon wedge and a mint leaf into the drink and place a lime wedge on the rim of glass.
- Drink up and Enjoy!