Mango Mojito Drink
For a different twist on a favorite drink why not try a touch of the tropics with the Mango Mojito. Delicious and refreshing, this drink is simple to prepare with just a few easy steps and you’re done.
Serve at your next get together. Your friends and family will love them.
If you would like to try other flavors then you will want to read my post on Mojitos 30 different ways. You will find different flavors of mojitos as well as recipes using Vodka or Tequila if you prefer.
- 1 large mango pureed ( about 1/4 cup)
- oz White rum of your choice
- 2 limes (one juiced, one for garnishing)
- 1/4 c simple sugar syrup
- 6 mint leaves
- Ice (crushed or cubed)
- Club soda
- 1 tsp. white sugar
- Puree the mango until smooth.
- Add to a cocktail shaker the rum, lime juice, sugar syrup, and the mint leaves.
- Muddle to release the flavors.
- Add ice to shaker and shake, shake, shake!
- Add the shaker contents to the pureed mango and stir.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of the serving glass. Dip glass in sugar. (optional)
- Pour mixture over ice in serving glass and top with Club soda.
- Garnish with lime wedges and a sprig of mint.