Mandarin Orange Mojito Drink
The Mandarin Orange Mojito drink is a citrusy blend of orange and lime with a hint of mint. It is a refreshing and delicious cocktail that is light and tastes great!
The Mandarin Orange Mojito is easy to prepare and is a great choice on a hot afternoon. Mix some up and enjoy this delicious drink today!
For a delicious and healthy drink for children just omit the rum from the recipe. The kids will love it!
If you like this recipe and would like to try other flavors check out my post on Mojitos-30 different ways.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1 Mandarin orange, sliced (for garnish)
- 2 Limes, sliced (save 2 slices for garnish)
- 12 Mint leaves
- 3 fl oz White rum of your choice
- 2 tsp. Simple syrup or sugar
- 2 c Club soda
- 2 c Ice, crushed or cubed
- Add to a cocktail shaker the canned mandarin oranges, lime slices (save 2), mint, and simple syrup.
- Muddle the ingredients until flavors are released and sugars are combined.
- Add 1/2 of the ice and the rum to shaker and shake, shake, shake!
- Add the remaining ice to 2 tall glasses. Strain the shaker contents equally into each glass.
- Top the glass off with club soda and stir.
- Garnish with a mandarin orange slice, lime slice, and a mint leaf if desired.
- Drink up and Enjoy!