Low Carb Sugar-Free Mojito Drink
This Low Carb Sugar-Free Mojito Drink is the perfect drink for the health-conscious. Its’ mint and lime flavor is delicious and satisfying and can be enjoyed anytime.
It is a great choice if you are watching your weight or if you have a health condition such as diabetes.
You will love the combination of rum, mint, and lime, and with the low carb simple syrup, you won’t miss out on flavor, but you will miss out on the calories. Yay! Win, Win!
To find other flavorful drinks check out my post Mojitos-30 different ways
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 3 fl oz White rum
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges (Save 2 wedges for garnish)
- 8-12 Mint Leaves (Save 2 mint leaves for garnish)
- 2 c Club soda
- 2 oz Low carb sugar-free simple syrup (To get the recipe click here)
- 3-5 drops Sweetleaf Drops Liquid Stevia can be used in place of simple syrup
- 2 c Ice, crushed or cubed
- Divide the lime wedges and drop them into two glasses.
- Add the mint and simple syrup or the Sweetleaf Drops liquid Stevia, dividing equally between the glasses.
- Muddle ingreadients with muddler or use the back side of a spoon to release the flavors.
- Add 1.5 oz. White rum to each glass.
- Add ice, crushed or cubed and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and mint leaves.
- Drink up and Enjoy!!!