Lemonade Gin Mojito Recipe
On a hot summer day, nothing beats a tall glass of lemonade and this Lemonade Gin Mojito recipe will hit the spot. This spin on the classic mojito calls for gin instead of the rum, which is traditionally used in a mojito.
This refreshing cocktail is delicious and easy to prepare. You will be able to spend more time relaxing and less time preparing. Make a pitcher, sit back and relax!
Need a beverage for the kids? Just omit the gin and you have a tasty lemonade drink for the kids to enjoy as well.
To get more recipes like this visit my post Mojitos-30 different ways
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 10 Mint leaves
- 2 Lemons, sliced (save 4 for garnishing)
- 4 fl oz Gin of your choice
- 1 c Lemonade
- 4 fl oz Club soda
- 6 Blueberries (optional)
- Add to a cocktail shaker 8 mint leaves (save 2 for garnish), and 1 lemon, sliced.
- Muddle the mint and lemon to release the juice and oils.
- Add to the shaker the gin, lemonade, club soda and some ice and shake, shake, shake! About 10 seconds.
- Add ice to each glass and strain contents of cocktail shaker into glasses.
- Add 2 lemon slices in each glass. Garnish with fresh blueberries (optional), and a sprig of mint.