Lemon and Honey Mojito Drink
The Lemon and Honey Mojito Drink is a refreshing cocktail with a different twist on the classic Mojito. This mojito has basil leaves muddled with the mint leaves to give it an interesting flavor of its own.
You will love the light refreshing taste of this unique cocktail. With its blend of herbs, honey, and fresh lemons this tasty beverage is sure to become your favorite drink!
If you love the taste of lemon and honey you will want to give this mojito a try. Really, I bet you won’t stop at just one, you will want a pitcher! So, go ahead and mix some up today!
For more recipes like this see my post Mojitos-30 different ways
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 1/8 c basil leaves
- 1/8 c mint leaves
- 2 lemons, sliced (save 2 lemon slices for garnish)
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 fl oz white rum of your choice
- 16 fl oz club soda or sparkling water
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ice (cubed or crushed)
- In a cocktail shaker add the basil leaves, mint leaves (save 2 for garnish), half of the lemon slices (save 2 for garnish), honey, and a pinch of salt. You can use sugar or a sugar substitute instead of honey if you like.
- Muddle ingredients together until lemon slices are crushed and the herbs have released their flavors.
- Add white rum to shaker and shake, shake, shake for about 10 seconds.
- In each glass squeeze 1 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Strain contents of the cocktail shaker equally into each glass.
- Divide the remaining lemon slices into each glass and add your desired amount of ice. Top with club soda or sparkling water.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of lemon and a sprig of mint.