Kiwi and Lime-Mint Mojito Drink
This twist on a classic drink will have you wanting more. Its combination of flavors is refreshing and delicious and makes this cocktail a great choice of a drink to serve your guests or to just relax and enjoy.
Preparation of this cocktail is as easy as 123 and you will be enjoying this drink in minutes.
For a refreshing beverage for children just prepare this drink as directed, just leave out the rum. Make a pitcher and share some today!
If you enjoyed this drink you may want to try some different flavors and you can find your favorite here: Mojitos-30 different ways.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 3 Kiwi, sliced (save 4 for garnish)
- 1 Lime, sliced (save 4 for garnish)
- 12 Mint leaves (save 2 for garnish)
- 2 tsp. Simple syrup
- 3 fl oz White rum of your choice
- 2 Club soda
- 2 c Ice, crushed or cubed
- Add Kiwi slices, Lime slices, mint leaves (remember to save 2 of each), and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle ingredients with a muddler or the back of a spoon. Muddle until flavors are released and sugars are blended.
- Add rum and 1/2 of the ice to shaker and shake, shake, shake!
- In two tall glasses add the remaining ice. Strain contents of cocktail shaker evenly into each glass.
- Top with club soda and add a kiwi and lime slice to each drink. Stir.
- Garnish with a slice of kiwi, lime, and mint.