Key Lime Mojito Drink
Your favorite summertime cocktail just got even better. The key lime Mojito Drink is a crazy twist on a refreshing drink! So easy to prepare and Oh So Good!
This low-calorie drink will be your favorite go-to drink when relaxing at the end of your day. So refreshing and healthy you won’t want to stop at one!
Want to have a party? The Key Lime Mojito is a great cocktail choice when entertaining guests. The ingredients are easy to prep and can be done ahead of time so you can spend more time with guests and less time in the kitchen.
So, kick back and relax and have yourself a refreshing drink today!
For more recipes like this check out my post Mojitos-30 different ways
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 2 oz Light rum of your choice
- 5 Key limes (sliced)
- 3 oz Club soda
- 5 Sprigs of fresh mint
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup
- To make simple syrup add to a saucepan equal parts water and sugar. Bring to a boil and simmer until sugar is dissolved. About 1-2 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Place mint in a cocktail shaker and muddle with a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon to release the flavor.
- Add ice cubes, rum, lime juice, and simple syrup to shaker, and shake, shake, shake, for about 10 seconds.
- Add ice to a glass and strain cocktail shaker contents into glass.
- Top off with club soda and stir.
- Garnish glass with a slice of key lime and a sprig of fresh mint.
- Serve immediately.