Honey Whiskey and Mint Mojito
For a different twist on a delicious tasty drink why not give the Honey Whiskey and Mint Mojito a try!
If rum is not your alcohol of choice but a mojito sounds good why not try this cocktail. It is a different version of the classic Mojito. Prepared with whiskey instead of rum (rum is traditionally used in this drink) you will enjoy this new twist on an old favorite.
With the combination of flavors you will love the taste of this new version of an old favorite. So drink up and enjoy!
If you like this recipe and would like to try another version of this minty drink check out Mojitos-30 different ways.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 10 mint leaves (save 2 sprigs for garnish)
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 lime (save 2 slices for garnish, juice the rest
- 2 slices lemon (for garnish)
- 4 oz Honey Whiskey
- 4 oz ginger ale
- Place the fresh mint leaves (remember to save 2 sprigs), honey, sugar, and the lime juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle with a muddler or a wooden spoon until sugar is dissolved.
- Add ice, honey whiskey, and ginger ale to shaker and shake, shake, shake.
- Add ice to the glasses and strain mixture into them.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of lime, a slice of lemon, and a sprig of mint.