Grapefruit Mojito Drink
For a refreshing citrus drink that is delicious anytime, you will want to try the Grapefruit Mojito Drink. If you like a tasty beverage that is easy to prepare and takes very little time to put together then this is the drink for you. With its’ island vibe, this grapefruit mojito drink will be a big hit with friends and family. So mix up a pitcher, invite some friends over and enjoy some refreshing Grapefruit Mojitos.
For more delicious drinks check out my post on Mojitos-30 different ways.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- Fresh mint (about 20 sprigs)
- 4 tbsp. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. water
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- Ice (crushed or cubed)
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 2 oz white rum of your choice
- 4 oz sparkling water
- 2 slices of grapefruit
- 2 sprigs of mint
- Prepare simple syrup by adding the sugar and water to a saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook until sugar is dissolved. This takes 3-5 mins. Set aside and let cool.
- Divide fresh mint, simple syrup, and lime juice into the two glasses (remember to save 2 sprigs of mint for garnish).
- Muddle the mint, the simple syrup, and lime juice together with a muddler or a wooden spoon.
- Add ice to the glasses.
- Add an ounce of rum and an ounce of grapefruit juice to each glass and stir.
- Top each glass with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and a sprig of mint.