Grapefruit Gin Mojito Drink
If you like gin and you like grapefruit you are going to love this Grapefruit Gin Mojito Drink. The citrusy flavor of the grapefruit and lime combined with the sweetness of the simple syrup makes this cocktail a delicious choice anytime.
The mojito drink is easy to prepare and can be made by the glass or by the pitcher. Serve these at your next get-together with family and friends. It’s a health-conscious beverage, that can be served with or without the gin (Non-alcohol) that everyone will enjoy!
For more recipes like this one visit my post on Mojitos-30 different ways.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 2 c Grapefruit wedges, grapefruit peeled and wedged or you can use prepared grapefruit wedges. Save 2 wedges for garnish.
- 2 Limes, sliced.
- 12 Mint leaves
- 2 tbsp. Simple syrup or sugar
- 3 fl oz Gin of your choice
- 2 c Club soda
- 2 c Ice, crushed or cubed
- Add to a cocktail shaker the grapefruit (save 2 for garnish), lime slices (save 2), Mint leaves (save 2), and the simple syrup.
- Muddle together ingredients until flavors are released and sugar is combined.
- Add 1/2 of the ice and the gin to the shaker and shake, shake, shake!
- Add the remaining ice to 2 tall classes. Strain contents of shaker evenly among the glasses.
- Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge, lime slice, and mint leaf, if desired.