FRESH MINT SIMPLE SYRUP RECIPE
Fresh Mint Simple Syrup Recipe is a refreshingly tasty syrup that is delicious any way you choose to use it. Add it to cocktails, or use it to bake with. It also makes a cup of hot chocolate even better on those cold winter nights.
It is so easy and fast to make, you’ll be done in minutes.
Store any unused portions in an airtight container or glass jar with lid in the refrigerator for up to one month.
For a basic simple syrup recipe click here
To find some delicious ways to use simple syrups see my post on Mojitos-30 Different Ways.
Or if you would prefer something without alcohol why not try this Mint Julep recipe from allrecipes.com.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- 1 Bunch Mint
- 1 c sugar
- 1 c water
- In a saucepan add the water and bring to a boil.
- Add the sugar and mint to the saucepan.
- Bring saucepan back to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and steep until cooled.
- Strain mixture through a sieve or cheesecloth and pour into an airtight container or a glass jar with lid.
- Use immediately or store in refrigerator for up to one month.