Cucumber Mojito Drink Recipe
This delicious refreshing Cucumber Mojito Drink Recipe is a twist on the original mojito cocktail.
Infused with fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs, you will love its’ cool refreshing mix of fresh flavors. With its easy preparation, you will be relaxing and enjoying this tasty-no guilt- Cucumber Mojito in a matter of minutes!
For other great recipes like this one visit my post Mojitos-30 different ways
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 oz white rum of your choice
- 10 mint leaves (save one for garnish)
- 4 oz club soda
- 1 tsp. simple sugar syrup
- 1 tsp. Lime juice
- To make the simple syrup add equal parts water and sugar to a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cook until sugar is dissolved. About 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Add 5 cucumber slices, half of the mint, and rum to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle ingredients until cucumber is broken up and mint is brused but not shredded.
- Add ice, the rest of the mint (keep a sprig for garnish), lime juice, and simple syrup to the shaker, and shake, shake, shake for approximately 10 seconds.
- Fill glass with desired amount of ice then strain shaker contents into glass.
- Add 3 sliced cucumber rings to the glass and top with club soda.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a cucumber slice.