Cinnamon Simple Syrup Recipe
This Simple Syrup Recipe is a delicious syrup and so easy to prepare. It can be used in cocktails, beverages, or baking.
Try some in Apple Cider or put some in your morning oatmeal.
Want a recipe that is sugar-free. Just add the cinnamon sticks to this Sugar-free Simple Syrup recipe and follow the directions.
Would you like to try some other flavors of simple syrup? You can find several from my post on How to make and infuse simple syrup.
For some great recipes on ways to bake with cinnamon check out this post on 50 Ways to Bake with Cinnamon from Tasteofhome.com
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- 1 c Sugar
- 1 c Water
- 4 Cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 Vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped.
- In a saucepan add water and bring to a boil.
- Add the sugar and the cinnamon sticks to the saucepan.
- Bring back to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and steep until cool.
- Strain mixture into an airtight container or a glass jar with lid.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container or a glass jar with lid in the refrigerator for up to one month.