BLUEBERRY SIMPLE SYRUP RECIPE
This blueberry simple syrup recipe is a sweet berry infused syrup that is delicious and oh so easy to make.
It is a tasty syrup to mix in cocktails, beverages, baked goods, and you can even pour it on your pancakes or waffles. Or add it to a pretty bottle and give it as a gift.
With just a few ingredients, this syrup is ready in minutes.
Want some baked goods? Try this Blueberry Loaf with Blueberry Syrup from Cookeatshare.com.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- 1 c Blueberries
- 1 c Sugar
- 1 c Water
- In a saucepan add the water and bring to a boil.
- Add to the saucepan the blueberries and the sugar and bring back to a boil. Stir mixture until sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce heat to med-low and simmer for 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and steep until cooled.
- Strain mixture through a sieve or cheesecloth and pour into an airtight container or a glass jar with lid.
- Use immediately or store in refrigerator in airtight container or a glass jar with lid.
- Syrup can be stored in refrigerator for up to one month.