Blueberry Mojito Drink
This Blueberry Mojito Drink is a mix-up on the classic mojito. The blueberries add a delightful flavor to the mojito and blend well with the lime. The Blueberry Mojito is a tasty light cocktail and so easy to prepare. A few minutes preparing these delicious cocktails and you’re done!
This beverage is a great choice for serving your guests or just a relaxing evening cocktail for yourself. Serve by the glass or make a pitcher.
If you would like to try some more flavors then check out my post on Mojitos-30 different ways.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 20 Blueberries (save 6 for garnish)
- 2 Limes, cut into slices
- 12 Mint leaves
- 2 tsp. Simple syrup or sugar
- 3 fl oz White rum of your choice
- 2 c Club Soda
- 2 c Ice, crushed or cubed
- Add blueberries, lime slices, mint (remember to save 6 blueberries, 2 lime slices, and 2 mint leaves), and simple syrup or sugar to a cocktail shaker. If you don't have a shaker you can divide ingredients into two glasses. Muddle the ingredients with a muddler or you can use the back of a spoon. Muddle until the flavors are all released from the fruits.
- Add 1/2 of the ice and the rum to the cocktail shaker and shake, shake, shake!
- Fill the 2 glasses with the remaining ice and strain contents of shaker into each glass.
- Top off with the club soda.
- Garnish each glass with 3 blueberries, a slice of lime, and a mint leaf.