BLUEBERRY LAVENDER SIMPLE SYRUP
This simple syrup recipe is a delicious berry and herb flavored syrup used in cocktails, beverages, and baked goods.
Serve it for breakfast on pancakes or waffles, or in your favorite cereal. With only three ingredients it is fast and easy to prepare. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or glass jar for up to one month.
Use Fresh Lavender flower buds when preparing this recipe if possible. But if fresh lavender flower buds is not available you can use dried flowers. You can find them at any health food store.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 20m
- 1 c Water
- 1 c Sugar
- 1 c Blueberries
- 3 tbsp. Lavender, or use fresh lavender below
- 1 c Fresh Lavender
- In a saucepan add the water and bring to a boil.
- Add the sugar, blueberries, and the lavender to the sauce pan and bring back to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med-low and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and steep until mixture is cool.
- Strain mixture into an airtight container or a glass jar and store in the refrigerator for up to one month.