Blueberry Lavender Mojito Drink
If you love blueberries and lavender you are going to love this Blueberry Lavender Mojito drink. It can be served with or without alcohol. Its sweet taste will leave you craving more. Serve this tasty beverage to your guests or enjoy it as a relaxing evening drink.
These light and refreshing cocktails are great for an afternoon get-together with friends or you could stir up a batch of non-alcohol drinks and serve it to the kids after a day of playing. They will love the taste and will ask for more of this fruity drink! So give one a try, you’ll be glad you did.
As tasty as this drink is, did you know that it can also provide some health benefits as well. The lavender in this Blueberry Lavender Mojito Drink can help to increase your intake of certain vitamins and can alleviate stress and insomnia. It contains vitamin A, Calcium, and Iron, as well as phytochemicals and antioxidants that help with digestion. Lavender is also reputed for its calming effects. Mix one up and enjoy the benefits of this refreshing blueberry Lavender Mojito!
To find more recipes like this see my post on Mojitos-30 different ways
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 1 c Blueberries
- 1 bunch mint leaves (stem discarded)
- 2 fl oz Lavender syrup (You can find the recipe for this syrup and others here)
- 3 fl oz Light rum
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 c Club Soda
- 2 c Ice, crushed or cubed
- Add to a cocktail shaker the blueberries (save 6 for garnish), the lime wedges, and the mint leaves (save 2 for garnish). Muddle these ingredients to release their flavor.
- Add to the shaker the lavender syrup, the light rum, and 1/2 of the club soda. Shake contents until well mixed.
- Strain mixture over ice into two glasses. Add club soda to top off the glass then gently stir to mix.
- Top with 3 blueberries each and a mint leaf.