Berry Blend Mojito Drink
The Fruity mix in this Berry Blend Mojito Drink makes it a sweet, tasty cocktail you’ll want to try again and again. The easy preparation means you will be enjoying these mojitos in a matter of minutes. Mix one up and try it, or serve a pitcher to your guests. The refreshing light flavor of the mojito is delicious and satisfying.
For more delicious flavors check out my post on Mojitos-30 different ways.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 3 c 1 cup of each: strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. (Save 3 of each for garnish)
- 2 Limes, sliced (save 2 slices for garnish)
- 2 tsp. Simple syrup or sugar
- 3 fl oz White rum of your choice
- 2 c Club Soda
- 2 c Ice, crushed or cubed
- Add to cocktail shaker the berries (save 3 of each for garnish), limes (save 2), and the simple syrup.
- Muddle ingredients with muddler of the back of a large spoon. Muddle ingredients until flavors are released and ingredients are combined.
- Add 1/2 of the ice and the rum to the shaker, and shake, shake, shake!
- Add the remaining ice to 2 tall glasses. Strain the contents of the shaker, dividing equally, into the glasses.
- Top off with club soda. Add 3 blueberries, 3 raspberries, and a strawberry to drink.
- Garnish with a lime slice and a mint leaf if desired.
- Drink and Enjoy!